Welcome to Grady’s Feet Essentials!
Comfort. That’s what you’ll feel in a pair of shoes from Grady’s Shoes family owned shoe store in Peterborough. Whether you’re going for a walk in the evening or for all day comfort your feet will feel great!
When you shop at Grady’s we start by measuring both your feet, offer a free footscan if you would like, then suggest shoes that match the shape of your feet. Our staff regularly attend training seminars and are kept up to date on trends to ensure that your feet are in good hands.
When you’re ready for a great fitting, comfortable pair of shoes come visit us in Lansdowne Place.
Feature of the Month
The ultimate pull on/ kick off boot! The leather upper is as waterproof as any leather can be, while still allowing the foot to breathe. If properly cared for with a leather dressing such as Nikwax, they will prevent most water penetration, keeping your feet warm, dry and cozy. The unique construction of Blundstones involves a limited number of seams which allows the boot to mould comfortably to your feet and minimizes places for water to enter.
Some other things that make Blundstones worth it:
- Pull tabs that are meant to be pulled, they will not break!
- Blundstone’s Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at heel strike and reduces skeletal stress.
- Blundstone boots are fully compatible with custom orthotics.
- They have a Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- They also have a Thermo-urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- A steel shank which ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- They are extremely lightweight and durable.
- They also make an ultra-light steel toe CSA safety boot.
We just recently received our winter Blundstones, the 566 and 584. These boots are 100% Waterproof – even the elastic! You’ll have no shortage of warmth or comfort with these boots. They are lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation and come with a removable sheepskin footbed.